Our company and website is for business use ONLY.
We supply retail shops, market traders, schools, play groups, charity fund raising organisations etc
We do not supply the consumer. We are NOT retailers
By ticking our 'terms & conditions' box in checkout confirms that you are a business, purchasing for business use.
As we trade business to business, we do not have to comply with distance selling regulations.
We Do Not Have A Cash & Carry That You Can Visit
1. This website, its Terms and Conditions and all contracts placed are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Anybody who accesses the website from outside the UK is responsible for compliance with their local laws and tax regulations.
2. By clicking on the “Next” button to submit your Order on the Checkout Screen, you are offering to purchase goods at the stated price, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling and are exclusive of VAT. Delivery within the UK will be at the rate indicated, see our carriage rates page for more info. Our minimum order for collection is £50.
4. Goods will normally be sent within 3-5 working days of date of order providing payment has been made. In the event of a delay, we shall aim to inform you as soon as possible. Our 24 hr service only applies (to zone 1) once the order has been processed and not from the time the order was placed. All orders must be paid for before stock is released.
5. Notification of shortage, damaged, faulty or wrongfully supplied goods must be made within 7 days of invoice of order Returns MUST be made by prior arrangement within 30 days of invoice date. If we find returned goods not faulty or damaged, refund will not be given. A refund will be issued for any shortages or damaged goods. We will not dispatch these seperately. We will require photos showing damage plus A PHOTO OF THE DPD LABEL ATTACHED TO THE DAMAGED CARTON. DPD will NOT settle claims without this evidence, so do not dispose of the box!
6. A binding Contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order has been accepted.
7. Credit card payments are handled through a secure, 128Bit encrypted site. All payment details will be kept secure and will not be revealed to any third party, except as may be necessary in order for us to receive payment in accordance with your instructions.
8. Images may not show the actual size of items. All measurements are approximate and are indicative only. E&OE.
9. Any details that you enter into our website may be stored by us, for the sole purpose of processing your order.
10. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order without giving any reason for our decision. Anybody placing an order for goods from this website must be aged over 18.
11. We do not accept any liability for loss of business incurred as a result of any order placed. We will not be held responsible for any costs or losses caused by late delivery.
12. All deliveries must be signed for as part of our proof of delivery system.
13. If an item has been damaged or stolen in transit, compensation will have to be pursued directly with the courier service used. We will do all we can to assist with any recovery but will not be liable for any loss. If an item arrives faulty we may require the goods to be returned to us, on receipt of the goods a full refund will be given. Please be aware that we do not dispatch stock to replace faulty or missing goods.
14. We will ONLY ship to destinations available at checkout. Export (VAT exempt) invoices will only be raised when orders are accompanied by a valid VAT number. If the VAT number is invalid the order will be cancelled and all stock and money will be returned. We are more than happy to check that the VAT number vaildates before any order is placed. Please note, when any order is cancelled, this is irreversible orders will have to be placed again.
15. We may need to contact customers whose billing address is different to their delivery address to authenticate the validity of the card holder. This is purely for security reasons to protect both our customers and ourselves from card fraud. If either the billing or delivery address on any order placed is a PO box, then the order will automatically be deleted for obvious security reasons. If a non 3D secure payment is made combined with other failed authorisation checks, the Sagepay payment will be aborted leaving the only payment options as BACS/bank transfer. If this payment is not received within 5 working days, this order will be deleted from the system.
16. We may require a credit/debit card deposit of £250 on orders placed up to £500, and £500 for orders placed over that amount by BACS or by cheque. This is to avoid wasting valuable time collecting, checking and packing. BACS payments must complete within 5 days. Non payment within this time will result in cancelled order and accounts suspended.
17. A VAT invoice will be sent by email when your order is dispatched and/or upon request.
18. We will only hold orders placed for collection / despatch for 7 days. Orders exceeding this time will automatically deleted and all stock released for sale. Non payment of orders will result in suspension and further orders will not be accept for that customer.
19. If your order is cancelled during processing, our policy is to suspend that customer and not to accept any further orders due to time wasted in collecting, checking, packing and chasing. A fee will be charged for admin/re-stocking.
20. If you wish to return an item that was ordered in error or is no longer needed, we are not obliged to accept this. However, we will consider all requests but a minimum handling charge of £5 could be applied. All postage must be arranged and paid for by the customer. Once goods are received back with us at the warehouse, a refund will be given (back onto the card used to pay for the order) for the stock, providing it is the condition it was when it was sent out.
21. If on receipt of your order, the box/boxes appear to be damaged or open, then please sign for them as a damaged box. This will allow for any claims to go forward as long as the courier company are notified within 28 days of dispatch. If boxes are not signed as damaged on receipt, then claims cannot be made and refunds may not be able to be given.
22. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be regarded as having been removed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
23. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time at our sole discretion without notice.